Hi all...
So sorry for no updates for a few days already... It's Amni's school holiday... And I just happened to be at home for the whole week... Nothing happened since the day I went to the Billingsgate Fish Market previously... Furthermore, it's still winter.... Even though the springs started to crept in, it's still quite cold these few days.... The only outing that we did is a walk to the Ladywell Park and also to the Hilly Field Playground... Pity Amni but surely I won't take her out if it's rain or rather cold, right???
The school will resume again on tuesday and I already told Amni that she need to start sleep early again.... Previously before school holiday, it would be very easy taking care of her as she always sleep very early, around 9.00nto 9.30 pm. Also very happy to wake up for school. She likes it very much. May be because the school system is very different compared to Malaysia where it's more playing and surely less homework... The most that she need to do is some writing, coloring and 2 very simple story book to read each week. How nice...
I could see that she's so eager to go to school again... May be she missed her friends a lot... Well, I'll feel the same way if I need to just stay at home for the whole week doing nothing... But since she started attending the school almost one and a half month ago, I see a lot of changes in her... She seems to be happier, less moody and she did try to converse in english a lot... Now everytime I spoke in malay with her, she surely replies in english... Complete with english accent... I still trying to adapt myself to the british's english which quite different compared to the american's english, which I so get used to...
In a way, I'm looking forward to another school period for Amni which also means that I'll have something to do everyday rather than stuck at home doing nothing... Adios...
No comments:
Post a Comment